Monday, February 13, 2012

#13: Wisdom

God loves me because He blesses me with His wisdom.


Heavenly Father knows I'm not perfectly intelligent, nor am I as dignified as He wants me to be.  But he places people in my life who are much wiser than I am.  They teach me life's greatest lessons!  Some of these great teachers are prophets who have written in the scriptures. 

This particular scripture has taught me a lot the past few days.  I have a bad habit of speaking my mind!
After I read this scripture, I've been a lot more away of the things that come out of my mouth.  As I study what to say before I say it, then my words will be words of wisdom and truth. 

So, that's my thought for the day... I'm letting my heart study out what to say before I speak.

Have a day FULL of wisdom!


No comments:

Post a Comment