Tuesday, November 1, 2011

World + Color = God's Love

 I love serving in the YSA.  There are so many people there who have become my instant friends!  A couple of Sundays ago, CA and her friend, Bud brought us a surprise lunch!  It included a mushroom quiche, juicy watermelon, Greek yogurt, and my personal favorite-Jones soda!  We had some appointments that afternoon, so we grabbed the drinks and jumped in the car.  Before we drove off I snapped a quick picture.  I like the way these delicious sodas look here in my yellow sweater.  A great color pallet in my opinion!  I spy with my little eye, a yellow pencil in the corner too!
____________________________________________________________________________________




The other day I was thinking about colors.  Heavenly Father didn't need to make the world beautiful.  But He did anyway.   Colors are just an expression of God's love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment