Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Temple

    Close to where I live, there is a temple that sits on the side of a mountain.  It is beautiful.  I was able to make sacred covenants in that temple.  It is a place that I miss very much, and hold dearly to my heart!  This temple overlooks the city, majestically standing as a standard for the surrounding community to look at.  I love the location of this temple.  Even on a cloudy day the temple still shines through the storm towards heaven.  I am so grateful for the blessings that have come to my family because of the temple.


     Because of faithful ancestors, I am able to be sealed to my parents, my grandparents, and many other generations.  I am so happy to be a part of this gospel-and part of this wonderful eternal family.  I am grateful to be a "Valentine".  And I hold myself to a high standard-because I have a strong desire to live up to the legacy and the name I have been given.  The blessings of the temple are real-and they are eternal.  I will always be grateful for the blessings of this great gospel in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment