Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#4: Yoke'd

Reason #4 that I know God loves me is because He lightens my load.  When I feel like I can't go any further, I trust that God is there. 

He always is.

An ox cannot pull a wagon or cart on it's own.  The creature is not strong enough.  When two animals are applied to pull, they tend to go at different speeds, making it difficult for either to pull the cart. 

But, when a yoke is applied to both animals, the weight is distributed, and they can pull the burden together.

We cannot pull the burden of life on our own.  We may make it a few feet, then fall exhausted.  If we yoke ourselves with the Savior, and work by His side, we can accomplish all that is asked of us.


As you allow Jesus Christ to help you pull life's many burdens, you will feel that your load is more bearable. 

So folks, consider yourself Yoke'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment