Saturday, January 28, 2012

#8: World's Greatest Teacher

The last few days I have felt as if my studies have not been effective.  This morning, as I prayed for direction and help, received the answers as to how to make my studies more effective. 

As I sat pondering, I began to think about who I want to be, and what I want to take from my mission.  I realized that for months I've been trying to become a scriptorian and learn all I can about the scriptures.  But what happened to learning from the scriptures? 

The Holy Ghost guided my thoughts today and helped me reconnect with the Savior.  He is my teacher.  He is my guide and my friend.  God loves me enought to chasten me, teach me, and help me develop into the missionary and woman I need to be.  Hats off to the World's Greatest Teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment