Tuesday, April 24, 2012

At the End of the Day

At the End of the Day...

... What have I accomplished?

                                                  ... What have I forgotten?

                  ... Who have I helped?

                                                    ... Who have I hurt?

                                                                                ... Am I happy but exhausted?

                                             ... Am I grumpy and bitter?

                                                         ... Was I wise with my time?

                                                                       ... Did I stop and smell the roses?

                                                           ... Did I remember to pray?

... Did I remember to thank the Lord for the Glorious Day I just had?

These are all questions that have run through my mind recently.  They've given me a new resolve to have a more productive, loving, gratitude-filled, busy, useful day!

As my dear friend Sister Kimberlee Franson says... Have an action-packed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment