Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Family is Ordained of God

Some twenty-plus years ago, my family started.  My parents were married, sealed for time and all eternity in a Temple of the Lord.  I have 7 siblings--all of us are so different from one another.  Together we make up (what my dorky dad calls us)
the Valentine Clan! 

I've come to love this title.  Our little band has bonds that will never be broken.  We stick together-thick and thin.  We love being with one another and appreciate the differences we have because it makes us who we are. 

All throughout time God has taught parents how to raise their children to be good citizens, loving neighbors, and eventually, how to return home to Him--our Father in Heaven.  In modern days He again speaks to prophets who are able to teach us the ways of this life to obtain ultimate happiness after this life


That way to ultimate happiness is through the family.





No comments:

Post a Comment