Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What is Love?

Every human being has a desire to feel loved. 

When I was in my first year of college, I felt a lack of love in my life.  I felt alone, frustrated and depressed.  I searched for meaning in my life but found little.

One day, I decided I needed to have a really good one-on-one conversation with God.  I found myself alone, and there I prayed.  I begged for some sort of feeling of comfort.  With tears spilling across my cheeks, I knew that Heavenly Father knows me, my challenges, and LOVES me.

That feeling has never left me.  What strengthened me even more was a dear friend of mine who took the time to show me how important I was.  It reaffirmed the feelings I felt from  Heavenly Father.


We all need to do a little better at reaching out to those who have lost their way on the path of God's love.  We need to bring them back, pull them in, and help them understand the importance they have to us, and to Heavenly Father.




1 comment:

  1. You are doing a good job if that. You always make me feel loved. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete